Thursday, September 4, 2014

Product Review: Fisher Price Little People City Skyway

One of my favorite things to do is get stuff FOR FREE and review them! It's SO easy to do and, c'mon, who doesn't like free stuff? I've been testing and reviewing for a site called bzzagent.com for a few months now and I am loving it! I'm now on my third 'campaign' and one of the things they sent me was this new toy by Fisher Price! It's from the Little People collection and it's a race track type set up called City Skyway.



It stands just over 3 feet tall and is recommended for 18 months to 4 years.
My (almost) 2 year old LOVES this thing! I mean LOVES! It is the one toy we have that keeps him occupied for more than 5 seconds. He likes to send both cars down one right after the other and watch them take a different lane every time. There are 3 different lanes that the cars can go down that are activated by these 'automatic switches'. Each time a car hits one side, it opens up the other so that when a car goes down it takes a different path than the one before it. All 3 paths end up coming out towards you and the center one even causes the car to jump! It also comes with 2 cars so it's great for both independent play and play with a friend.
As far as assembly goes, it comes with a lot of pieces but is pretty easy to put together and all you need is a screwdriver. It's really very sturdy once it's put together and the bases are nice and wide so it's not going to topple over unless someone puts a whole lot of effort into pushing it down.
The one and only thing I think I would change is the age range. I feel like children that are on the older side of the age range would get bored with it somewhat quickly but for about 2 years old- this thing is GOLDEN.

If you'd be interested in testing and reviewing products like this one, head over to bzzagent.com. It is 100% free, legit and so easy!

I was sent this product for review c/o Fisher Price and Bzzagent

No comments:

Post a Comment