Sunday, September 21, 2014

Let's Talk Razors

As a married woman, I want to do everything I can to stay desirable to my husband, but after you've been married for a while, sometimes you tend to let certain things slide. One thing that I used to let slide was shaving my legs. It was seemed like a hassle that I did not have the time for. I'd shave about once a week and to me, that was enough, especially because it was uncomfortable for me. For some reason, my legs always burned after shaving and if I waited longer between shavings, it wasn't quite as bad. But then I got to thinking, I'm sure my husband would appreciate having his wife come to bed with silky legs! To feel softness when he cuddles me. A stark contrast from the dirt and grime and general roughness that is his work day. I decided to make it a point to keep my legs shaved daily. You never know how much of an impact even a seemingly small change could make! However, I still had the issue of my legs burning after shavings and I had razor bumps all the time. UGH!
As you know, I LOVE free stuff. I am part of a website called Influenster that will sometimes send you products for you to test and review. Recently they sent me the new Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive razor for me to try. Sensitive? As in, for sensitive skin? I mean sure, I have sensitive skin on my face but....on my legs? Is that why my legs burn after shaving? Is that why I can't get rid of my razor bumps?
After trying out the razor, I can say that the answer to those questions is YES! Since using this razor, I haven't had any of the problems that I had previously. No razor burn or bumps, no burning! Had I never received this razor to try, I probably would have never considered that I may have sensitive skin on my legs. If I had seen it in the store, I probably would have walked right past it! If you have similar issues as I did and are looking for relief, try this razor! I can almost guarantee you will notice a difference.
As a bonus, the razor itself is gorgeous. My favorite color. What are the chances? It also comes with a razor holder that suctions to the shower wall which is super convenient. I like that I can place it up high to where my son can't reach it.
It has 5 blades for a super smooth finish and is perfect for sensitive skin.
All in all, I am very impressed.
Good bye old razor, Hello Venus Embrace Sensitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment