Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Dr.Song's 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel


Lactic Acid Peels are a gentle way to improve the look of wrinkles, acne scars and dark spots/discoloration on your face. Peels can be rather expensive at the dermatologist but now you can enjoy the benefits of these products at home and at a much better price. I was able to try out Dr. Song's 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel recently. At first I was super nervous that it was going to hurt really bad to use it and that my skin would get red and/or become really dry afterwards. I was also worried that it would be complicated to use. I finally bit the bullet and used the product a few days ago and I'm so glad I did!


I washed my face with a gentle cleanser as I normally do and then using two cotton balls, one for each side of my face, I applied a thin layer of the product, being careful to avoid my eye area. I immediately felt a slight sting but it wasn't terrible at all. On the first use, you are directed to only leave it on for 1 minute. After the one minute was over, I rinsed my face with water, making sure to get off all the product and not miss any spots. As soon as I rinsed the sting went away and my skin felt so so soft. I have rather sensitive skin so I was expecting some redness but I was surprised to find that I didn't have any! Yay! I moisturized afterwards and have had no problem with dryness or flaking.

Results: The overall tone of my face has become more uniform, whereas before I had a problem with splotchy redness. I plan on continuing the use of this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to improve the look of their skin! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment